|Kitty Beatrix Hanner|
|Portrayed By||Leighton Meester|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1987|
|Aliases||Kit, Kitten, Cat, Kat, Momma Kit, Melanie Harthorn|
|Place of Birth||New York City, NY, USA|
|Current Location||New York City, NY, USA|
|Occupation||CEO of Hanner Enterprises and Wanderer|
|Known Relatives||Malori Hanner (mother) †, Luke Sanchez (step-father) †, Bob Hanner (father), Fox Hanner (half sister), Robin Whyte (half brother), Lyndon Taylor (half brother), Harley Hanner, (half brother), Marcus Brooks (cousin) (???), Tamara Brooks (cousin) (???), River Brooks (Cousin) (???), and a host of unknown siblings all around|
|Significant Other||Hiro (On/Off)|
|First Appearance||Not That Kind of Good Time|
Recently on the Kitty Adventures: Seemingly having dropped off the face of the earth. Kitty one day returns to the surface, what's she's been doing all this time is anyone's guess. But to people who know her.. she's a little more different than she was before…
- Trains - December 1st, 2010
- Wintertime In The Park - January 4, 2011
- 221 - February 1st, 2011
- The Good Shepherds - February 12th, 2011
- Breaking At The Cracks - February 13th, 2011
- Hanner Reunion - February 14th, 2011
- You Can Do It - February 15th, 2011
- Paper Prophecies - February 15th, 2011
- Dangerous Escapes - February 17th, 2011
- Initium - February 18th, 2011
Someone just as crazy as Kitty seems to be herself. Clara and Kit first crossed paths in a subway train station, the meeting may or may not have been forseen by Kitty. While the two definitely have a hard time having people understand them. It would seem that they understand each other as well as someone can understand either of them. Kitty has taken it to be her duty to help Clara unlock the mysteries of her past. Also they do an awesome rendition of Wannabe by the Spice Girls.. (Kitty mostly but still).
The rock goddess herself, Portia and Kitty have been friends for a very long time. They've seen each other at their best and certainly their worst. Before Kitty had any inclination that she had siblings she considered Portia a little sister. Always there for advice, shopping, boy talk. At times Kitty's role as big sister can be taken too seriously. It probably doesn't help that Kitty and Portia's mother Desiree are friends.
Kitty's little brother, the second youngest to Fox. Kit and Robin are very close, she often calls him 'Bird' though he may not like it all that much. She depends on him probably as much as she depends on their butler to help keep her safe and make sure she doesn't do anything too crazy. She will always protect Robin fiercely and hopes that maybe one day when he's older that he might be able to run Hanner Enterprises.
Like Portia, Peter has always been something of a big brother to Kitty before she knew she had real siblings. The two have always been there for each other and Kitty once called him by the nickname Boy Wonder. When Alpha Protocol came into the picture things started to shift and change between them. Kitty hasn't seen Peter in a little while now.. she hopes he's okay.
- "I look that way." She says to the other woman as she stares ahead and nods in front of her. "Sometimes it's better that way. Just as confusing." She admits with a hand drawn up to her hair that she fusses with for a moment. - To Clara in Trains.
- "Cosmic Love" by Florence + The Machine
- "Fire and Regeneration" by Wendy and Lisa
- "Between Two Lungs" by Florence + The Machine
- "I Need A Doctor" by Dr.Dre feat Eminem & Skylar Grey
Trivia and Other Stuff