"Music washes away the dust of everyday life."
|Casting: Emmy Rossum|
|Date of Birth: February 15, 1990|
|Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA|
|Occupation: Musician, odd-jobber|
|Power Grade: ???|
|Registration Status: ☒ UN ☐ REG|
|Theme Song: "Valerie" by Amy Winehouse|
|Hooks: ✔ Streets ✔ Weirdness ✔ Anti-Registration|
Nicol Eve Felden is a musician and odd jobber in Los Angeles, mostly seen around the Hollywood area. 'Nic' is known to have a sharp tongue and wits about her. She can also be described as one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet.. if you're on her good side.
The daughter of a wealthy businessman and exotic dancer, Nicol doesn't talk much about her past..
- "Memorable quotes!"
- Owns a Martin and Takamine guitar as well as a Yamaha keyboard.
- Recorded and released an EP titled: The Shadows Walk.
- Lives in a studio apartment in Weho.
- Drives a Harley motorcycle.
- Nic has been described to have a raspy but powerful voice that comes out of her little body.
- She has a few tattoos. One of a phoenix on her right arm, the phrase "Never Fear" in Italian on her wrist, the helix symbol on the back of her neck and a slew of others.
- There is a silver charm bracelet that she always wears on her right wrist.
- Boots are her favorite.. favorite.
- Has been seen doing these jobs: Dog walker, production assistant, waitress.
- "Valerie" by Amy Winehouse
- "Edge of Desire" by John Mayer
- "You & I" by Lady Gaga
- "Sinister Kid" by The Black Keys
- "Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele
- "Under The Sheets" by Ellie Goulding
- "Cosmic Love" by Florence + The Machine
- "Hiding Under Water" by Beth Hart
- "Sittin' On The Dock of the Bay (Otis Redding Cover)" by Sara Bareilles
- "Tragedy" by Christina Perri